What Information is Collected from You
Personally Identifiable Information: We collect information which relate to your identity at the time of registration, which may include the following:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Bank account details and Details of Payment mode (Only required for availing paid services or making withdrawals)
- Soft copies of documents relating to Proof of Identity (Only required for availing paid services and features)
Information other than Personally Identifiable Information:
We collect information other than that which relates to your identity such as your IP address, browser language, Log in information, password, browser type, URLs, domain names, number of clicks, landing pages, comments and posts, testimonials, date and time of your request, etc. We do not consider this information as personal in nature.
Social Networking Sites
In case you register an account or log in through your social networking sites, we can get access to your basic profile information to the extent allowed by you.
In case you use a mobile device including but not limited to smart phone or tablets for the purpose of accessing our site, your location and information in your contact list may be collected as per our terms and conditions of mobile App.
Use of Information Provided by you
- We use your personally identifiable information for the purpose of providing you the services of this Website and to operate, maintain the features and functionality of SportsArena11, which includes but is not limited to the following purposes:
- For the purpose of responding to any inquiries
- For the purpose of informing you about our products and services, any new changes or features, new offers, special events, etc.
- For the purpose of providing you our services, including our games, making payment, receiving payment for allowing you to enter a contest, etc.
- For the purpose of enforcement of any services we provide
- We use information other than personally identifiable information such as IP address, type of browser, User clicks for the purpose of maintaining and improving the service and functionality or our website, analysing user preferences and trends for the purpose of promotion and development of our website, tracking and monitoring usage for the purpose of security, etc. We may disclose information describe above to our subsidiaries, business partners, affiliates, representative, agents for facilitating any of the purposes mentioned above.
- We use your email address for informing you about our products and services, any new changes or features in our website, new offers, special events and for administrative purposes.
- We may disclose your personally identifiable information to our agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, representatives, business partners for the purpose of providing the services and facilities promised to you, including without limitation for the purpose of making any payment to you, for receiving any payment from you for entering into any contest, for verifying your identity, etc.
- We may disclose your log in information and passwords to our associated sites, partners, affiliates or representatives for the purpose of marketing, cross selling, for registration or creation of accounts in our associated sites
- We may post regarding your activities through our websites in your social networking site to the extent allowed by you, which shall allow you contacts or friends to see your activities in our site.
- User data, personal and demographics profile may be used to suggest friends to a particular user, point No. 1 and 2 added Your messages or comments in any chat room or chat forum and your real name may be made visible publicly to all Users of the website including those not logged in to the site or those who don’t have an account.
- Testimonials given by the user regarding the websites services may be made visible in any pages of our website, associated websites and in the websites of our partners, affiliates, third party websites for the purpose of promotion and marketing of this websites services and products
When We Disclose your Information to Third Parties
We can disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties only under the following circumstances:
- When you give express permission to disclose the information to a third party.
- When any law enforcement authority requests use to disclose such information for the purpose of any investigation or because of any order or decree passed by a judicial authority against any User.
- When we face a security issue because of alleged acts on the part of any User or Users and disclosure of information without permission is justified because it is necessary in order to protect the rights, interests, property, and safety of SportsArena11, its Users, or others.